Saint's Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniguns are BROKEN

Go down

Miniguns are BROKEN Empty Miniguns are BROKEN

Post by dronevandalism Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:25 pm

The pawnee has the chainguns on the wings, but no option to cycle to them and no option to rearm their ammo.  Kind of expensive if you only get rockets and the armed hummingbird is 100k, has chainguns and rockets, more cargo, more armor, countermeasures, and is 100m/s faster.

Hellcat (ARMED) Also confirmed to have broken minigun. I assume at this point all arma 3 original vehicles that use miniguns, the miniguns are broken.

The mod: "Temp fix for exile miniguns" <- Assume this will fix the miniguns for arma 3 vehicles as many servers use it.

Last edited by dronevandalism on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

dronevandalism
Novice

Back to top Go down

Miniguns are BROKEN Empty Re: Miniguns are BROKEN

Post by dronevandalism Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:22 pm

I believe this falls in line with the mod some servers run called "minigun/chaingun temp fix".  But I would advise against adding mods until we can pin down which mods are causing the crashes. Once we find that out we can build back up on the mods.

dronevandalism
Novice

Back to top Go down

Miniguns are BROKEN Empty Re: Miniguns are BROKEN

Post by dronevandalism Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:47 am

"Temp fix for exile miniguns" mod I believe would fix the pawnee chaingun problem.

dronevandalism
Novice

Back to top Go down