Saint's Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIM-92F Stinger launcher from Middle Trader is broken.

2 posters

Go down

FIM-92F Stinger launcher from Middle Trader is broken. Empty FIM-92F Stinger launcher from Middle Trader is broken.

Post by dronevandalism Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am

I tried purchasing a launcher and the trader took my money but did not give me a launcher.  It was upsetting, but there is an AI huey camping middle trader so I kind of needed it to get rid of him.  So I took another 10k out of my bank (my last 10k) and figured spec ops trader wouldn't do me like that twice right?  RIGHT?  Wrong.  He did the same thing again.  So maybe the FIM launchers are broken?  I lost 20k trying to buy a launcher and got nothing.  You can check the in-game database for the information that no launcher was generated but he did indeed take my 20k.    I checked my only vehicle that I had in trader at the time, my friend said maybe check in that inventory for the launcher, I did both times and nothing was there.  Just my other stuff.  It was nearly full though so that might have been the problem?  Though nothing was on my back slot where the launcher would have placed.. Sad

Time of occurance is:
around 9:50pm central standard time.  
Sunday 8/6/2017
player name: Aratari

dronevandalism
Novice

Back to top Go down

FIM-92F Stinger launcher from Middle Trader is broken. Empty Reply

Post by Admin Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 am

Heard you were helped out by a player. I will comp you the 20k and all should be sorted.

Admin
Admin

https://saintsexile.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

FIM-92F Stinger launcher from Middle Trader is broken. Empty Re: FIM-92F Stinger launcher from Middle Trader is broken.

Post by dronevandalism Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:00 am

Yeah I was by a guy named saints, thank you for your quick reply! Once I get it I am paying him back. Love the server. Thank you!

dronevandalism
Novice

Back to top Go down